HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.




Share | 
 

 What would you like to see on the site?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
FiiVeZ-X-
General
General
avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   April 12th 2011, 10:14 pm

wow u can see the middle boob is fake then skin of that part is kinda bright to me.. and others darker
Back to top Go down
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
avatar

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   April 13th 2011, 2:01 am

Mate, I supply the explicit shit around here aight? Most of my shit's gone though .. wouldn't wanna get caught by the girlfriend D:

Spoiler:
 

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
BloodyMeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   April 22nd 2011, 6:21 am

I agree with QS because i have alot of psn games on my desktop and its full! And its not iso's its eboots and its totally free!
So yeah an download page is pretty good idea
Back to top Go down
iR1SH-ReSiST4NCe
Major
Major
avatar

Posts : 232
Join date : 2011-04-10

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   April 22nd 2011, 7:18 am

Bloody-Evil-X wrote:
I agree with QS because i have alot of psn games on my desktop and its full! And its not iso's its eboots and its totally free!
So yeah an download page is pretty good idea
But do you need cfw?
Back to top Go down
BloodyMeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   April 22nd 2011, 10:13 am

iR1SH-ReSiST4NCE wrote:
Bloody-Evil-X wrote:
I agree with QS because i have alot of psn games on my desktop and its full! And its not iso's its eboots and its totally free!
So yeah an download page is pretty good idea
But do you need cfw?
Nope
Back to top Go down
xVoultx
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   April 22nd 2011, 1:16 pm

yea change the theme its dull and boring change it up
Back to top Go down
FiiVeZ-X-
General
General
avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   April 23rd 2011, 12:46 am

yeah i wanna see what ppl are in is there even any1 in the h4x0rz yet?
Back to top Go down
Zackcrazy10
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
avatar

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   April 23rd 2011, 1:41 am

sol used to be in haxorz waffle used to be in haxorz buzz shoul be in haxorz alan / sb should be in haxorz shadow rebirth shold be in haxorz lol
Back to top Go down
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
avatar

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   April 23rd 2011, 7:06 am

Have a games menu where we can play games Very Happy as soon as people see games they'll sign up Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/kingdxify
Poisoned
Lead Admin and Founder
Lead Admin and Founder
avatar

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   April 23rd 2011, 11:34 am

Sure thing. I might get waffle to help me on that one^.

_______________________________
I'm Back
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonvita.forummotion.com
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
avatar

Posts : 1031
Join date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   May 10th 2011, 2:15 pm

Hey Poisoned, i have an idea for an Extra VIP Exclusive feature..

I was in the chat today, and Waffle added a cool new Smilie which is pretty cool, I realised that Exclusive Smilies would be a good idea for VIPs to use on Posts and in the Chatbox.
So i told Waff this idea that you should add a new catagory for the smilies like the 'Views & emotions' but this could be 'VIP Exclusives' only accesible to VIPs and Admins, so there would be unique smilies on they can use..

Well Waff said he'll see what he can do about it, is it a good idea & will this be possible?

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/#!/ychervonyy
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
avatar

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   May 10th 2011, 2:39 pm

☣Tactical-StriX3☣ wrote:
Have a games menu where we can play games Very Happy as soon as people see games they'll sign up Cool
I can do that, as you can see on the bottom right of the page, I can create a static menu already. Smile

Edit: in order to have a menu on let's say, the bottom of every page (fixed), I have to be the site owner, otherwise we get something like how I did it with the stats, a extra button on the menu.

_______________________________
Nyan cat left

Nyan cat

Back to top Go down
Poisoned
Lead Admin and Founder
Lead Admin and Founder
avatar

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   May 10th 2011, 5:13 pm

Well Waffle, we can do the button at top. We can make exclusive smilies, but we really can't restrict smiley use to particular groups, say the V.I.P. group.
We also will work on a theme, and when the site is in "Construction",then we will be implementing the new colorful theme.

_______________________________
I'm Back
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonvita.forummotion.com
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
avatar

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   May 10th 2011, 5:24 pm

Can you make a sound for when someone im's you in the new BORING chatbox. I might be talking to people and i'd have another tab open and be on another site, and I wouldn't know if someone im's me. This is why I liked xat, fug it if it's slow.
And thanks if we get games or for trying Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/kingdxify
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
avatar

Posts : 1031
Join date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   May 10th 2011, 5:25 pm

Poisoned wrote:
Well Waffle, we can do the button at top. We can make exclusive smilies, but we really can't restrict smiley use to particular groups, say the V.I.P. group.
We also will work on a theme, and when the site is in "Construction",then we will be implementing the new colorful theme.
Ahh, well that's a shame, nevermind.
Can you atleast import a greater choice of smilies and different catagories?
Also, noticing the text has been made a darker color, it's become harder to read, mainly because it's on a dark backround, so maybe adjust the color tone or make the font size a tincy bit bigger.
Also a great idea is maybe make 1 more usergroup, for example 'Hall of Fame' in the color Green or White..?

Just some suggestions i could think of, you can ignore what i said if you don't approve...

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/#!/ychervonyy
Poisoned
Lead Admin and Founder
Lead Admin and Founder
avatar

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   May 10th 2011, 5:32 pm

☣Tactical-StriX3☣ wrote:
Can you make a sound for when someone im's you in the new BORING chatbox. I might be talking to people and i'd have another tab open and be on another site, and I wouldn't know if someone im's me. This is why I liked xat, fug it if it's slow.
And thanks if we get games or for trying Smile
We will not go back to the XAT because we already voted for which one, and more than 80% of the population prefer the old chatbox. Forumotion unfortunately does not allow for modification of the chatbox, as it cannot be opened up as a widget or exploited.




DarkRayz- wrote:
[Ahh, well that's a shame, nevermind.
Can you atleast import a greater choice of smilies and different catagories?
Also, noticing the text has been made a darker color, it's become harder to read, mainly because it's on a dark backround, so maybe adjust the color tone or make the font size a tincy bit bigger.
Also a great idea is maybe make 1 more usergroup, for example 'Hall of Fame' in the color Green or White..?

Just some suggestions i could think of, you can ignore what i said if you don't approve...

We can import a greater category, and more smilies, but we need options, and creativity. So we will get to it soon.
I'll adjust the background color tone, don't worry.
And we have more than enough groups, another hall of fame group is simply unnecessary. That's why we have the RR Legends group, which used to be the Respected group.

_______________________________
I'm Back
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonvita.forummotion.com
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
avatar

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   May 10th 2011, 5:52 pm

I never said to go back to xat I just prefered it. But can you make an alert sound like xat when a message is posted? That's all I'd really like added.
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/kingdxify
Poisoned
Lead Admin and Founder
Lead Admin and Founder
avatar

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   May 10th 2011, 5:57 pm

Poisoned wrote:
Forumotion unfortunately does not allow for modification of the chatbox, as it cannot be opened up as a widget or exploited.


Can you not read?

_______________________________
I'm Back
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonvita.forummotion.com
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
avatar

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   May 10th 2011, 6:08 pm

Oh sorry, I thought you were talking about the xat chatbox :S I'm asleep -_-
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/kingdxify
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
avatar

Posts : 1031
Join date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   May 11th 2011, 3:16 am

Poisoned wrote:
We can import a greater category, and more smilies, but we need options, and creativity. So we will get to it soon.
I'll adjust the background color tone, don't worry.
And we have more than enough groups, another hall of fame group is simply unnecessary. That's why we have the RR Legends group, which used to be the Respected group.
Okay great,i just thought that 1 more group can't do no harm, Hall of Fame maybe for ppl retired on this site, for example rmo, zone, russ.
The iP site has about 30 groups, all simular colors, and it sucks.. -_-.
http://www.ipclan.com/

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/#!/ychervonyy
Poisoned
Lead Admin and Founder
Lead Admin and Founder
avatar

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   May 11th 2011, 5:53 pm

DarkRayz- wrote:
Poisoned wrote:
We can import a greater category, and more smilies, but we need options, and creativity. So we will get to it soon.
I'll adjust the background color tone, don't worry.
And we have more than enough groups, another hall of fame group is simply unnecessary. That's why we have the RR Legends group, which used to be the Respected group.
Okay great,i just thought that 1 more group can't do no harm, Hall of Fame maybe for ppl retired on this site, for example rmo, zone, russ.
The iP site has about 30 groups, all simular colors, and it sucks.. -_-.
http://www.ipclan.com/
All those people that you mentioned are in RR Legends. And I know.

_______________________________
I'm Back
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonvita.forummotion.com
[FxD*]DinoRawrzuz.
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   May 11th 2011, 6:46 pm

i can design a new theme.... i just need the layout of the site and stuffz >.>
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/ps3futuregaming
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
avatar

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   May 11th 2011, 7:25 pm

We should have a downloads thread for posting whatever you find
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/kingdxify
[FxD*]DinoRawrzuz.
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 102
Join date : 2009-12-24

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   May 11th 2011, 7:55 pm

I would like to see more Blue and less Red. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/ps3futuregaming
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 2286
Join date : 2010-07-29

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   May 12th 2011, 8:25 am

[FxG*]DinoRawrzuz. wrote:
I would like to see more Blue and less Red. Smile

I think red suits this forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   

Back to top Go down
 

What would you like to see on the site?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» Translate the site
» new brute on your site^^
» Do NOT steal our pictures
» Porsche 996 & 997 GT3 R/S/R & Cup S Chassis Histories
» unable to connect
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killzone Mercenary Community Forum :: Welcome :: Site Updates-
Free forum | Games | First person shooter | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com