HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.

Share | 

Psn error

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BloodyMeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
BloodyMeh

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 11:14 am

I keep having an error 80551012
Can someone give me the solution of fixing this problem?
Back to top Go down
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
ExQlusive

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 11:55 am

I got a different error, but the PSN servers are down at the moment. Well, it's only for the Europe, Asia and Australia side of the world :L

Quote :
As you are no doubt aware, the current emergency outage is continuing this afternoon and all Sony Online Network services remain unavailable. Our support teams are investigating the cause of the problem, including the possibility of targeted behaviour by an outside party. If the reported Network problems are indeed caused by such acts, we would like to once again thank our customers who have borne the brunt of the attack through interrupted service.
Our engineers are continuing to work to restore and maintain the services, and we appreciate our customers’ continued support. For further information, please refer to updates on PlayStation.com, here on PlayStation.Blog and via our @PlayStationEU twitter feed.

If you reside in Eurasia, you're probably experiencing this.
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 1:10 pm

DecisiveKill wrote:
I got a different error, but the PSN servers are down at the moment. Well, it's only for the Europe, Asia and Australia side of the world :L

Quote :
As you are no doubt aware, the current emergency outage is continuing this afternoon and all Sony Online Network services remain unavailable. Our support teams are investigating the cause of the problem, including the possibility of targeted behaviour by an outside party. If the reported Network problems are indeed caused by such acts, we would like to once again thank our customers who have borne the brunt of the attack through interrupted service.
Our engineers are continuing to work to restore and maintain the services, and we appreciate our customers’ continued support. For further information, please refer to updates on PlayStation.com, here on PlayStation.Blog and via our @PlayStationEU twitter feed.

Eurasia is a song from Muse.
Back to top Go down
BuZ
Drum & Bass <3
Drum & Bass
BuZ

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 1:40 pm

ANON strikes again lol.
Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 1:41 pm

This happens to worldwide
Back to top Go down
BuZ
Drum & Bass <3
Drum & Bass
BuZ

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 2:05 pm

No PSN is being attacked by ANON hackers lol. If you want info on this Google it.
Back to top Go down
CRLS-_-L0c0
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
CRLS-_-L0c0

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 3:03 pm

I agree with wat ANON hackers said. Sony has gathers a bunch of enemies and now that ANON is taking a stand and "attacking" Sony, all those other hackers that dislike Sony are stepping up too. So it could be a third party that is attacking Sony's PSN right now
Back to top Go down
BloodyMeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
BloodyMeh

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 21st 2011, 3:16 pm

Dude,Sony's members on youtube none of them are haters because the videos they post get watched by stupid people that think dislike means dis-i-like -_- sony should get haters!
Back to top Go down
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
ExQlusive

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 12:59 am

Mr_Waffle wrote:
DecisiveKill wrote:

Quote :

It's a supercontinent too ...
Back to top Go down
tito
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
tito

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 1:03 am

Whats the point of attacking psn?
To show they have more power than other nerds?
Back to top Go down
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
ExQlusive

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 1:14 am

Quote :
Congratulations, Sony. You now have now received the undivided attention of Anonymous. Your recent legal action against our follow hackers, Geohot and Graf_Chokolo, has not only alarmed us, it has been deemed wholly unforgivable.”

You have now abused the judicial system in an attempt to censor information on how your products work. You have victimised your own customers merely for possessing and sharing information, and continue to target every person who seeks this information. In doing so you have violated the privacy of thousands. This is the information they were willing to teach the world for free. The very same information you wish to suppress for sake of corporate greed and complete control of the users.

Now you will experience the wrath of Anonymous. You saw a hornets nest, and stuck your p*nises in it. You must face the consequences of your actions, Anonymous style.

Knowledge is Free. We are Anonymous. We are Legion. We do not Forgive. We do not forget. Expect us.
Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 3:01 am

Lol i hate these hackers because of them i cant sign in PSN Neutral
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 4:25 am

ExQlusive wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
DecisiveKill wrote:

Quote :

Mine is better.
Back to top Go down
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
Tactical-StriX3

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 8:25 pm

Mr_Waffle wrote:
ExQlusive wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
DecisiveKill wrote:

Quote :

Mine is better.
Ireland. Super mini Island! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kingdxify
Jasoon
The Intervention
The Intervention
Jasoon

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 9:33 pm

That PSN Error Is Making Me Go Fking Mad, Im Bored As Fk!!
Back to top Go down
http://Legendz4Ever.Webs.Com
Jasoon
The Intervention
The Intervention
Jasoon

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 9:39 pm

Anonymous Also Robbed My PSN Account The Day Before They Attacked, They Deleted All My Friends, Plz Add Me Again Ppl Or Leave Your ID's Below
PSN - xIQuikScopezIx-
Thats xiquikscopezix-
Back to top Go down
http://Legendz4Ever.Webs.Com
LinkinAudioZ
General
General
LinkinAudioZ

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 22nd 2011, 10:56 pm

Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
ExQlusive wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
DecisiveKill wrote:

Quote :

Mine is better.

Its not that small but small
Back to top Go down
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
Tactical-StriX3

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 7:08 am

l-KINGARON-l wrote:
Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
ExQlusive wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
DecisiveKill wrote:

Quote :

Mine is better.

Yeah. Kinda small super island! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
Tactical-StriX3

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 7:10 am

xIQuikScopezIx wrote:
Anonymous Also Robbed My PSN Account The Day Before They Attacked, They Deleted All My Friends, Plz Add Me Again Ppl Or Leave Your ID's Below
PSN - xIQuikScopezIx-
Thats xiquikscopezix-
Louzy! I'm at someones house so I can't see if the same happened to me. I'll be fair pissed off it did.
Back to top Go down
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
ExQlusive

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 7:20 am

Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
l-KINGARON-l wrote:
Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
ExQlusive wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
DecisiveKill wrote:

Quote :

Mine is better.

Small as your penis? LOL JK, lets keep this on topic.
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 10:26 am

ExQlusive wrote:
Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
l-KINGARON-l wrote:
Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
ExQlusive wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
DecisiveKill wrote:

Quote :

Mine is better.
Let's make this quoting thing bigger.

Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 10:30 am

Mr_Waffle wrote:
ExQlusive wrote:
Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
l-KINGARON-l wrote:
Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
ExQlusive wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
DecisiveKill wrote:

Quote :

Mine is better.

-Done-
Back to top Go down
x-InFamouS-x-
General
General
x-InFamouS-x-

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 11:37 am

Sol Larry wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
ExQlusive wrote:
Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
l-KINGARON-l wrote:
Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
ExQlusive wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
DecisiveKill wrote:

Quote :

Mine is better.

Super done ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/DarkjalX
FiiVeZ-X-
General
General
FiiVeZ-X-

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 12:06 pm

lol inf how do u do that scratch
Back to top Go down
LinkinAudioZ
General
General
LinkinAudioZ

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitimeApril 23rd 2011, 12:30 pm

x-InFamouS-x- wrote:
Sol Larry wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
ExQlusive wrote:
Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
l-KINGARON-l wrote:
Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
ExQlusive wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
DecisiveKill wrote:

Quote :

NO PSN SATURDAY AND PROBLABLY SUNDAY EASTER

NO PSN SATURDAY OR SUNDAY PPL
Mine is better.

Super done ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Psn error Empty
PostSubject: Re: Psn error   Psn error Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Psn error

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killzone Mercenary Community Forum :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com