HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.




Share | 
 

 will anyone make me a signature?plz

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FiiVeZ-X-
General
General
avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 23rd 2011, 12:13 am

i need a signature that says BULLET 509 make it look cool :DD plz anyone i cant make my own bcuz u need something and my pc wont let me play or use flash or anything my pc is still messed up ive tried everything i can now im gonna buy a new harddrive some time this stuffs too hard for me. thanks if u make me a signature i appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
xVoultx
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 23rd 2011, 4:27 am

i know how you feel but some people might not have time to make u a signature so you shud just a get a picture for the time being
Back to top Go down
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
avatar

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 23rd 2011, 7:25 am

Maybe, if I got time. Perhaps post a link to a render that you want, and colours you desire. If you look up render in Google Images, you'll know what I mean.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
avatar

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 23rd 2011, 7:31 am

My sig's are all beast Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/kingdxify
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
avatar

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 23rd 2011, 10:01 am

Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
My sig's are all beast Cool

Your argument is invalid; there are no titties in them.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
avatar

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 23rd 2011, 10:17 am

ExQlusive wrote:
Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
My sig's are all beast Cool

Your argument is invalid; there are no titties in them.
Yours have clothes on.
Back to top Go down
BloodyMeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 23rd 2011, 2:39 pm

Mr_Waffle wrote:
ExQlusive wrote:
Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
My sig's are all beast Cool

Your argument is invalid; there are no titties in them.
Yours have clothes on.
Hell Yeah!
Back to top Go down
FiiVeZ-X-
General
General
avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 23rd 2011, 4:47 pm

bloody u say ur not a spammer u just spammed did.lol..
Back to top Go down
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
avatar

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 23rd 2011, 11:26 pm

Mr_Waffle wrote:
ExQlusive wrote:
Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
My sig's are all beast Cool

Your argument is invalid; there are no titties in them.
Yours have clothes on.

Yes, because I'm gonna make a pornographic signatures for a website where the audience is under 18/21. I should though .. lulz.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
tito
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
avatar

Posts : 501
Join date : 2010-05-30

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 24th 2011, 2:30 am

Bullet,thats not spam,
Google the meaning kike -_-.
Back to top Go down
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
avatar

Posts : 1031
Join date : 2011-02-24

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 24th 2011, 4:48 am

So i googled 'spam' ....



it's a canned meat product.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/#!/ychervonyy
BloodyMeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
avatar

Posts : 90
Join date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 24th 2011, 4:50 am

eYe-oN-yOu- wrote:
Bullet,thats not spam,
Google the meaning kike -_-.
Kike?
I searched kike and the result = http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kike Its about jews
Back to top Go down
FiiVeZ-X-
General
General
avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 24th 2011, 9:23 pm

im not a jew im mexican dont hate fagg. lol jk


Last edited by BULLET_509_ on April 24th 2011, 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zackcrazy10
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
avatar

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 24th 2011, 11:02 pm

beaner xDDD jk lol get back on topic
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
avatar

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 25th 2011, 3:13 pm

ExQlusive wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
ExQlusive wrote:
Tactical-StriX3 wrote:
My sig's are all beast Cool

Your argument is invalid; there are no titties in them.
Yours have clothes on.

Yes, because I'm gonna make a pornographic signatures for a website where the audience is under 18/21. I should though .. lulz.
Audience here is most likely under 12.
Back to top Go down
Poisoned
Lead Admin and Founder
Lead Admin and Founder
avatar

Posts : 1431
Join date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 25th 2011, 5:05 pm

If anyone wants to flame, just know that most of you don't act your age. Staff not included.

_______________________________
I'm Back
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonvita.forummotion.com
Zackcrazy10
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
avatar

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 25th 2011, 6:33 pm

dont change the subject
Back to top Go down
FiiVeZ-X-
General
General
avatar

Posts : 402
Join date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 25th 2011, 11:29 pm

im 14 i dont think i act my age maybe i dont maybe i do but idk Shocked
Back to top Go down
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
avatar

Posts : 1018
Join date : 2010-02-14

PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   April 26th 2011, 12:11 am

Orite, I should lock this as you got your siggy now.

LOCKED LULZ.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: will anyone make me a signature?plz   

Back to top Go down
 

will anyone make me a signature?plz

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» other miniature companies who may make trolls?
» How to make your WoW work on NetEase servers.
» **Make a logo for TCI Contest** (Contest Over)
» Can You Make Wolfenstein Characters in Other Graphics Engines?
» Survivor: Redemption Island Signature Contest!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killzone Mercenary Community Forum :: General Forums :: Graphics-
Free forum | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum