HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.

Share | 

How to access Facebook in school.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
.Rayz

How to access Facebook in school. Empty
PostSubject: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 6:20 am

Ok this is a way to access Facebook in school even if its blocked.

1. If your school sucks you can just go on the browser> tools> manage add-ons> abd then Disable the security program.

2. If you have Facebook, join this group www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=126260560737824&view=info&refid=17 and they will send you a message with the name of the site to go on, and wgen that site gets removed, they update you with a new site link.
So the sites i have used in school are:

- www.horseturtle.com/

- www.showergrave.com/

And the most recent one: www.papermustard.com/

Once on that site simply enter the URL you want or click the Facebook or Youtube links already there, And yes you can access ANY site, but alot of advertisments come up but u think its a worthy sacrifice.

And yes, i have been on Redtube in school using this method and nearly got caught.
lol!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/ychervonyy
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
ExQlusive

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 6:30 am

If you get through NSW Department of Education's security, you're a god lmao. Our laptops are fucking hardcore secured. Everything's nearly blocked, even Yahoo answers LOL. And they cut down proxies in no time. The only way we can access YouTube is by stealing a teacher's account lmao.
Back to top Go down
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
.Rayz

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 6:35 am

Lmao! Trust me my school security is super tight, but this works, give it a try!
Back to top Go down
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
Tactical-StriX3

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 21st 2011, 2:22 pm

Cool, might try it some time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kingdxify
Ogie4
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Ogie4

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 4:55 am

My school has a spy program which watches your computer, they have a main computer which can access any computer in the school, its like an eye, and it records what you do. So dont think i will do this
Back to top Go down
BulliesShouldDie
Captain
Captain
BulliesShouldDie

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 6:55 am

use freegate proxy lol
Back to top Go down
Ogie4
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Ogie4

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 7:07 am

oh yeah sure that will work... :L
no my school is so fucking gay Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
.Rayz

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 1:52 pm

I garuntee you, the most recent one: www.papermustard.com/ will work, i did it last week.
Back to top Go down
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
Tactical-StriX3

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 2:26 pm

Lol, i'm going to show this to all my friends xD
Back to top Go down
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
.Rayz

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 22nd 2011, 4:35 pm

Don't gorget to rep me Wink

Nah jk, you don't have to. rabbit
Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 4:54 am

why don't you use your mobile Surprised
Back to top Go down
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
Tactical-StriX3

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 1:27 pm

Well on your mobile it costs credit to use FB. And I can't connect to the internet in school because you need the wpa key.
Back to top Go down
Ogie4
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Ogie4

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 1:34 pm

I might try it :L
Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 2:50 pm

☣Tactical-StriX3☣ wrote:
Well on your mobile it costs credit to use FB. And I can't connect to the internet in school because you need the wpa key.

im a Facebook addict i will do anything just to connect to it Lulz just kidding
Back to top Go down
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
Tactical-StriX3

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 4:22 pm

We only get to go on the internet for 5 minutes before class ends though so I'd rather waste my time on www.vivalagames.com and play shopping cart hero xD me nd my bitchaz are addicted to that game xD
Back to top Go down
Ogie4
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Ogie4

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 23rd 2011, 4:30 pm

Lol :L Okay then :L well i dont really get any free time, but it will just be interesting to see if it works :L
Back to top Go down
BuZ
Drum & Bass <3
Drum & Bass
BuZ

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2011, 10:09 am

Proxy sites suck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to access Facebook in school.   How to access Facebook in school. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to access Facebook in school.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top