HomePortalFAQRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.




Share | 
 

 Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
budroothedog
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
avatar

Posts : 2170
Join date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   June 25th 2011, 1:24 pm

We have all heard enough of all this garbage. If you would like to argue more, keep it off this site. This site has nothing to do with your argument. I don't care whose side you are on, stop making more and more threads to do nothing but argue.
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/joshbiggerstaff?ref=profile
RC-blazer
The Hollow One
The Hollow One
avatar

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   June 25th 2011, 6:54 pm

+ 1337.

_______________________________
O.o
/¯/___________________________
| BLARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gamesmaster4ever
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
avatar

Posts : 1260
Join date : 2010-04-19

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   June 25th 2011, 7:38 pm

Agreed. But I think you meant to post this in the Customer Service section so everyone can see it, not just the Staff? Moved.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
Enigmatic-
Corporal
Corporal


Posts : 13
Join date : 2011-06-25

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   June 25th 2011, 7:42 pm

Poop! I got over it.iP was meant to end anyways.My new clan is too good xD
Back to top Go down
budroothedog
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
avatar

Posts : 2170
Join date : 2009-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   June 25th 2011, 11:33 pm

yes gore it is a global announcement
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/joshbiggerstaff?ref=profile
xVoultx
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
avatar

Posts : 330
Join date : 2011-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   June 26th 2011, 2:25 pm

yea i agree with bud
Back to top Go down
Zackcrazy10
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
avatar

Posts : 1733
Join date : 2010-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   June 26th 2011, 6:46 pm

kool
Back to top Go down
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
avatar

Posts : 1965
Join date : 2010-03-05

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   June 27th 2011, 7:50 pm

Indeed, indeed...
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/kingdxify
RC-blazer
The Hollow One
The Hollow One
avatar

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 4th 2011, 4:05 pm

Looks like this needs abit of a bump.
This is just plain retarded.

_______________________________
O.o
/¯/___________________________
| BLARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gamesmaster4ever
QuiKShOt
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
avatar

Posts : 767
Join date : 2011-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 4th 2011, 4:06 pm

maybe he just needs to get a life.And a girl.Maybe he'd lighten up if he got fucked.Maybe even his first kiss will lighten him up.
Back to top Go down
Fragon
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 4th 2011, 7:25 pm

Shiftyyy<3 wrote:
maybe he just needs to get a life.And a girl.Maybe he'd lighten up if he got fucked.Maybe even his first kiss will lighten him up.
No you dont need a kiss or a Girl you need a Dick to STFU :DD
Back to top Go down
_Silent_Ninja_
Private
Private


Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 8th 2011, 6:23 pm

Yea he talks like theres a huge dick in his mouth -_-
Back to top Go down
RC-blazer
The Hollow One
The Hollow One
avatar

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 8th 2011, 6:50 pm

_Silent_Ninja_ wrote:
Yea he talks like theres a huge dick in his mouth -_-
Who are you and was that needed
Just so you know, that's a warning.

_______________________________
O.o
/¯/___________________________
| BLARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gamesmaster4ever
_Silent_Ninja_
Private
Private


Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 8th 2011, 6:55 pm

im _Silent_Ninja_ who are you!!!
Back to top Go down
x-TheEvilDeath-x
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
avatar

Posts : 42
Join date : 2010-05-23

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 8th 2011, 8:40 pm

this guy is a retard ....
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
avatar

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 9th 2011, 4:38 am

Shiftyyy<3 wrote:
maybe he just needs to get a life.And a girl.Maybe he'd lighten up if he got fucked.Maybe even his first kiss will lighten him up.
Maybe you should do some research about me.

All your given arguments are invalid. A valid argument is supported by facts. However your tiny sad brain can only come up with opinions. You can't support fact-dependant arguments with opinions.

_______________________________
Nyan cat left

Nyan cat

Back to top Go down
EliteShroom-X
Private
Private


Posts : 1
Join date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 9th 2011, 5:12 pm

:O Damn Havent Been On This Site For Tym.
Back to top Go down
_Silent_Ninja_
Private
Private


Posts : 3
Join date : 2011-09-08

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 9th 2011, 7:40 pm

+Mr_Waffle wrote:
Shiftyyy<3 wrote:
maybe he just needs to get a life.And a girl.Maybe he'd lighten up if he got fucked.Maybe even his first kiss will lighten him up.
Maybe you should do some research about me.

All your given arguments are invalid. A valid argument is supported by facts. However your tiny sad brain can only come up with opinions. You can't support fact-dependant arguments with opinions.


PWNED!!!
Back to top Go down
Fragon
Corporal
Corporal
avatar

Posts : 11
Join date : 2011-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 9th 2011, 11:48 pm

+Mr_Waffle wrote:
Shiftyyy<3 wrote:
maybe he just needs to get a life.And a girl.Maybe he'd lighten up if he got fucked.Maybe even his first kiss will lighten him up.
Maybe you should do some research about me.

All your given arguments are invalid. A valid argument is supported by facts. However your tiny sad brain can only come up with opinions. You can't support fact-dependant arguments with opinions.
He just Got UB3R OWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
RC-blazer
The Hollow One
The Hollow One
avatar

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 10th 2011, 7:11 am

*facepalm*
Try and keep posts productive.

_______________________________
O.o
/¯/___________________________
| BLARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gamesmaster4ever
QuiKShOt xD
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant


Posts : 54
Join date : 2011-09-14

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 14th 2011, 6:31 pm

Shows the stupidity of these kids :L
You cant get "pwned" by words lmao
Also you basically give me the facts with every action you do.Good job hacking the TD site again btw.Shows you got a life.Right?
Back to top Go down
Crucial_X
The Legendary One
The Legendary One
avatar

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 19th 2011, 8:30 pm

RC-blazer wrote:
*facepalm*
Try and keep posts productive.
How if This Site is Just Over. Might as well continue This Dead Game as well too.
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
avatar

Posts : 1077
Join date : 2010-01-05

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 20th 2011, 9:45 am

QuiKShOt xD wrote:
Shows the stupidity of these kids :L
You cant get "pwned" by words lmao
Also you basically give me the facts with every action you do.Good job hacking the TD site again btw.Shows you got a life.Right?
I didn't hack anything.

Shows your lack of resources and your failing attempts at creating an argument. Good luck in school. You'll probably fail.

_______________________________
Nyan cat left

Nyan cat

Back to top Go down
RC-blazer
The Hollow One
The Hollow One
avatar

Posts : 2387
Join date : 2009-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 20th 2011, 1:24 pm

Crucial_X wrote:
RC-blazer wrote:
*facepalm*
Try and keep posts productive.
How if This Site is Just Over. Might as well continue This Dead Game as well too.
Man, you're gonna bup a thread just so you can moan?
C'mon.
And haven't you seen what the plans are? This will become a R:BS forum.

_______________________________
O.o
/¯/___________________________
| BLARRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
Back to top Go down
http://www.youtube.com/user/gamesmaster4ever
Crucial_X
The Legendary One
The Legendary One
avatar

Posts : 1222
Join date : 2010-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   September 20th 2011, 7:29 pm

Yes i seen the plans but it seems I would not understand why people are making useless threads about funniest people,Should I Get Legend status, etc...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others   

Back to top Go down
 

Regarding the ongoing fight between Waffle and a few others

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

 Similar topics

-
» No start fight button !?
» Best Fight Thread!
» Almost 3 minutes fight?
» The Final Fight: Operation Phoenix 2nd Demo Released
» Ryan Seacrest and Jeff Probst got into a fight
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killzone Mercenary Community Forum :: Welcome :: Customer Service-
Private forum on Forumotion | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum