HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.

Share | 

Regarding Dee and Gore

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poisoned
Lead Admin and Founder
Lead Admin and Founder
Poisoned

Regarding Dee and Gore Empty
PostSubject: Regarding Dee and Gore   Regarding Dee and Gore Icon_minitimeAugust 17th 2011, 9:04 pm

So apparently, and recently, there has been a string of arguments between member Crucial_X and administrator GoreQuench. As a precaution, I will take steps to stop this beef, or whatever you want to call it. Now, Dee, you have attacked Gore various times in the past, and repeatedly told me about it. But each time it has been shown that you start each argument. We trust Gore enough to from now on, act more maturely on the situation and avoid Dee, as well as clean up any posts related to flaming by Dee.

As for you Dee, I've had it up to here with you. We trust Gore enough not to start any arguments with any members, but for you, another scuffle with anybody on this site, and it will result in a monthly ban (unles you have a really good fucking reason on starting shit, I recommend you keep your crap to yourself and stop starting arguments). End of story.

That is all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonvita.forummotion.com

Regarding Dee and Gore

View previous topic View next topic Back to top