HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.

Share | 

Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
BuZ
Drum & Bass <3
Drum & Bass
BuZ

Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Empty
PostSubject: Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?   Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 12:15 pm

Please Very Happy, Post them below.
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?   Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 2:02 pm

Avenged Sevenfold.
Korn.
Nirvana.
OK Go.
The Hives.
Limp Bizkit (kinda).
System of a Down.
Alice in Chains.
Disturbed.
Linkin Park.
Muse.
Priestess.
Rage Against the Machine.

These are some, there are plenty of more good ones but these came to mind first.

I didn't include the older ones because I think you already knew those.
Back to top Go down
BuZ
Drum & Bass <3
Drum & Bass
BuZ

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?   Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 2:16 pm

Thanks Waffle..
Back to top Go down
Zackcrazy10
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Zackcrazy10

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?   Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 7:10 pm

id have to go with wut waffle said also but add slipknot...
Back to top Go down
BuZ
Drum & Bass <3
Drum & Bass
BuZ

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?   Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Icon_minitimeAugust 25th 2011, 10:36 pm

Thanks Zack, I forgot about Slipknot :/
Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?   Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 12:56 am

I like Alternative Rock best. or Pop Rock, they are easy to listen to
Back to top Go down
BuZ
Drum & Bass <3
Drum & Bass
BuZ

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?   Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 9:51 am

I listen to Drum & Bass, Dubstep, Rock and Heavy Metal/Metal.
Back to top Go down
LinkinAudioZ
General
General
LinkinAudioZ

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?   Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 6:20 pm

U mad? wrote:

U know any good pop rock bands? I need some veriaty. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Crucial_X
The Legendary One
The Legendary One
Crucial_X

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?   Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Icon_minitimeAugust 26th 2011, 9:24 pm

LinkinAudioZ wrote:
U mad? wrote:

U know any good pop rock bands? I need some veriaty. Very Happy

^^ This Foo : Nirvana
Foo Fighters
Rise Against The Machines
MGMT

Back to top Go down
LinkinAudioZ
General
General
LinkinAudioZ

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?   Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2011, 3:03 am

Foo Fighters arent pop rock wtf u smoking i want some
Back to top Go down
BuZ
Drum & Bass <3
Drum & Bass
BuZ

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?   Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Icon_minitimeAugust 27th 2011, 11:01 am

Foo Fighters is alternate rock.
Back to top Go down
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?   Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 8:43 pm

I'm not even a big fan of old rock but this song gets me pumped.

Back to top Go down
x-TheEvilDeath-x
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
x-TheEvilDeath-x

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?   Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 9:52 pm

KIZZ
Back to top Go down
WhyTomTom
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
WhyTomTom

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?   Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Icon_minitimeSeptember 9th 2011, 10:47 pm

Three Days Grace
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?   Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Can anyone tell me some good rock (all types), and heavy metal/metal music artists?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top