HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.

Share | 

Woopdiedoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Poisoned
Lead Admin and Founder
Lead Admin and Founder
Poisoned

Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 8:09 pm

What are you, 10? Act your age and stop being stupid. No ones on your nuts, Jesus christ kids these days.
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonvita.forummotion.com
BuZ
Drum & Bass <3
Drum & Bass
BuZ

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 8:12 pm

Poisoned wrote:
What are you, 10? Act your age and stop being stupid. No ones on your nuts, Jesus christ kids these days.

ATV, just leave him. He's stupid, he know's it himself, but can't admit it :L
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
QuiKShOt

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 2nd 2011, 9:37 pm

Maturity on a gaming site? Get real
Buzz stop trolling on what im trolling,K?

Last edited by Shiftyyy<3 on September 3rd 2011, 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 4:26 am

Shiftyyy<3 wrote:
Maturity on a gaming site is a very normal thing.

You're an idiot.
Back to top Go down
BuZ
Drum & Bass <3
Drum & Bass
BuZ

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 2:18 pm

Mr_Waffle wrote:
Shiftyyy<3 wrote:
Maturity on a gaming site is a very normal thing.

You're an idiot.

Well said Smile
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
QuiKShOt

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 8:19 pm

LOL hack fags always stick together?
pshhh obviously im smarter then you boy,since you cant even hack the right persons fb LMAO
uMaD?
Back to top Go down
BuZ
Drum & Bass <3
Drum & Bass
BuZ

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 9:48 pm

Shiftyyy<3 wrote:
pshhh obviously im smarter then you boy,since you cant even hack the right persons fb LMAO
uMaD?

You must be smart, let's see about that :L

Another tip, check your spelling before posting, then* should be than.

Apart from that, I have no more to say.
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
QuiKShOt

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 3rd 2011, 10:13 pm

keep trolling among what i'm trolling on?
sorry i dont feel like being a nerd?
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 3:24 pm

Shiftyyy<3 wrote:
uMaD?
You can't even hack anyone's facebook. I bet you're jealous because you have no skill in anything at all. You even fail at trolling.
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
QuiKShOt

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 4:01 pm

Why would i wanna hack?
no skill at anything? lol yea ok.While you site there 24/7 with your nerd codes and shit,i get out,job searching,sports.girls.Ya dig?
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 4:22 pm

Shiftyyy<3 wrote:
Why would i wanna hack?
no skill at anything? lol yea ok.While you site there 24/7 with your nerd codes and shit,i get out,job searching,sports.girls.Ya dig?
Do research before you make yourself look like a fool.

You can't say anything about anyone's personal life here, unless you know them in your own real life.
Since you don't even know my name, I suggest you shut up before you make yourself look even more like an uncontrolled 10 year old idiot.
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
QuiKShOt

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 4:26 pm

lmao your sooooo cool.And i can say that.cuz its true
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 4:30 pm

Shiftyyy<3 wrote:
You're an idiot.
Back to top Go down
Fragon
Corporal
Corporal
Fragon

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 6:36 pm

Shiftyyy<3 wrote:
Your really a DumbFuck you know you so Jelly bro that Mr_Waffle is a god in PSPCoding,and you say he doesn't have a Life? while your here Just posting Lame ass Pointless Post,about him being a nerd,while at least he makes codes which are Fully something,and I would be glad to be a Nerd and a Nerd means hes very smart not the way you see it cartoons that means your a 11 year old on your mommy's PC, please i can go all day with you and you would just sound retarded in they end,so gtfo
Back to top Go down
Juggalo™Killa
Lame-ass hax0r
Lame-ass hax0r
Juggalo™Killa

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 8:22 pm

Shiftyyy<3 wrote:
Why would i wanna hack?

LMFAO at least he will get a good job, people called bill gates a nerd and look where he ended up (rich) so i wouldent be talkin shit dumbfuck.
Back to top Go down
BuZ
Drum & Bass <3
Drum & Bass
BuZ

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 8:54 pm

Juggalo™Killa wrote:
Shiftyyy<3 wrote:
Why would i wanna hack?

LMFAO at least he will get a good job, people called bill gates a nerd and look where he ended up (rich) so i wouldent be talkin shit dumbfuck.

Well said Jugg Smile
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
QuiKShOt

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 9:00 pm

Lol,all the hack nerds be postin here haha.Im done.I've got better things to do.
God knows you guys dont lmao.So yea,As promised.I'm done with this site.PCE GORE Razz
Back to top Go down
x-TheEvilDeath-x
Warrant Officer
Warrant Officer
x-TheEvilDeath-x

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 4th 2011, 10:47 pm

lol qs they don't got a life
Back to top Go down
Fragon
Corporal
Corporal
Fragon

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 12:02 am

Shiftyyy<3 wrote:
Lol,all the hack nerds be postin here haha.Im done.I've got better things to do.
God knows you guys dont lmao.So yea,As promised.I'm done with this site.PCE GORE Razz
What Lame ass coembacks you have oh wait what comeback? nerd doesn't really Effect anyone Fuckstick,ya you better leave CumAss,bet your dying to meet your boy Friend,bet he well Leave you cause he well see that Small Dick that is sad, Lonely and cant grow,so Bye!

x-TheEvilDeath-x wrote:
I Found His Booty Partner!!!,your stuck on his Butt get of of it and Hop on his dick.
Back to top Go down
BuZ
Drum & Bass <3
Drum & Bass
BuZ

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 10:30 am

Fragon wrote:
Shiftyyy<3 wrote:
What Lame ass coembacks you have oh wait what comeback? nerd doesn't really Effect anyone Fuckstick,ya you better leave CumAss,bet your dying to meet your boy Friend,bet he well Leave you cause he well see that Small Dick that is sad, Lonely and cant grow,so Bye!

x-TheEvilDeath-x wrote:
I Found His Booty Partner!!!,your stuck on his Butt get of of it and Hop on his dick.

:L
Back to top Go down
Crucial_X
The Legendary One
The Legendary One
Crucial_X

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 3:51 pm

To QuickShots and EvilDeath please stop this or you be banned for 2 weeks with the admission of Waffles for shit talking to other players.
Back to top Go down
BloodyMeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
BloodyMeh

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 4:37 pm

some one should lock.
this is getting out of hand Neutral
Back to top Go down
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 5th 2011, 5:09 pm

Fragon wrote:
Shiftyyy<3 wrote:

x-TheEvilDeath-x wrote:

You're getting banned the next time you troll on this forum.
Back to top Go down
Poisoned
Lead Admin and Founder
Lead Admin and Founder
Poisoned

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSeptember 6th 2011, 5:38 pm

Next time ANYONE trolls, they get banned. Thread closed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonvita.forummotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Woopdiedoo   Woopdiedoo - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Woopdiedoo

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Killzone Mercenary Community Forum :: General Forums :: General Discussion-
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com