HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.

Share | 

Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Poisoned
Lead Admin and Founder
Lead Admin and Founder
Poisoned

Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance. Empty
PostSubject: Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.   Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance. Icon_minitimeJanuary 25th 2012, 8:07 pm

To any of those people who are wondering where all of the RR threads went, well, they're now V.I.P. exclusive. We have less than a month to move onto the new game, and we cannot keep talking about Resistance Retribution on a soon-to-be Vita forum. I will be giving out 4 V.I.P. memberships to anyone who's interested in still viewing the RR threads, so request below.
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonvita.forummotion.com
Jasoon
The Intervention
The Intervention
Jasoon

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.   Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance. Icon_minitimeJanuary 26th 2012, 2:12 pm

Do They Need To Have A Certain Amount Of Posts Or Can Some Noob Just Get VIP...?
Back to top Go down
http://Legendz4Ever.Webs.Com
BulliesShouldDie
Captain
Captain
BulliesShouldDie

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.   Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance. Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 9:37 am

Well if that's the only way to view the old RR posts then i hope you will consider giving me V.I.P. Never really read all the posts and still some stuff i would like to snoop around on or 'explore' in my own time if possible.
Back to top Go down
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.   Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance. Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 11:26 am

BulliesShouldDie wrote:
Well if that's the only way to view the old RR posts then i hope you will consider giving me V.I.P. Never really read all the posts and still some stuff i would like to snoop around on or 'explore' in my own time if possible.

Done. Tactical is inactive so I replaced him with you.
Back to top Go down
BulliesShouldDie
Captain
Captain
BulliesShouldDie

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.   Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance. Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 2:07 pm

Thanks Gore sir *sends a cookie* afro
Back to top Go down
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.   Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance. Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 5:25 pm

BulliesShouldDie wrote:
Thanks Gore sir *sends a cookie* afro

Nom nom nom. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jasoon
The Intervention
The Intervention
Jasoon

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.   Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance. Icon_minitimeJanuary 27th 2012, 9:20 pm

You Replaced Tactical...? Why Not g-ace k...He Is 10 Times More Inactive
Tac Was A Mod A Few Months Ago Now He Not Even A VIP...
Back to top Go down
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.   Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance. Icon_minitimeJanuary 28th 2012, 12:58 am

Jasoon wrote:
You Replaced Tactical...? Why Not g-ace k...He Is 10 Times More Inactive
Tac Was A Mod A Few Months Ago Now He Not Even A VIP...

Ace isn''t even a VIP anymore; he got demoted a while ago. And anyways Tactical is just as inactive as Ace is.
Back to top Go down
g-ace-k
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.   Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance. Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 12:12 pm

what the hell is this?...

do you ppl still play rr? ive been inactive since but ill be getting burning skies when it releases....looking forward to playing with you guys again

o btw...dont know if you guys know...but resistance BS doesnt release on feb 22nd...it releases may 29th...i couldnt help but notice the days till it releases on the main page
Back to top Go down
Jasoon
The Intervention
The Intervention
Jasoon

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.   Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance. Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 1:11 pm

Really? Where You Here That Ace?
Just As I Say Your Inactive In My Previous Post...U Come Back The Next Day...Just Like Dee Did
Back to top Go down
g-ace-k
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.   Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance. Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 8:26 pm

Jasoon wrote:
Really? Where You Here That Ace?
Just As I Say Your Inactive In My Previous Post...U Come Back The Next Day...Just Like Dee Did

http://www.gamefaqs.com/vita/620280-resistance-burning-skies/data

and other sites saying it releases summer 2012...and the fact that its not listed as a game being released with the vita...

Back to top Go down
Jasoon
The Intervention
The Intervention
Jasoon

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.   Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance. Icon_minitimeJanuary 30th 2012, 8:53 pm

Hmmm...Te Be Announced For Europe...Should Still Be The 29Th May Though
Back to top Go down
EfjZaiN_96
Banned
Banned

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.   Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance. Icon_minitimeApril 3rd 2012, 7:26 pm

can i get a vip?
Back to top Go down
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
Tactical-StriX3

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.   Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance. Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2012, 12:00 pm

Can I? =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kingdxify
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.   Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Concerning the Retribution Zone's disappearance.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top