HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.

Share | 

Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Empty
PostSubject: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 3:50 am

A montage I made when I was visiting RR over the last couple of days... Some of the clips aren't that great but I put them in there anyways cause I'm too lazy to spend ages editing it and holding the camera awkwardly at the right angle. :3

It was funny cause as you can see at the end of the vid I got kicked in game by a hacker cause he thought I was hacking. xD

Last edited by GoreQuench- on May 28th 2012, 2:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
g-ace-k
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 12:01 pm

very nice video....really hope the vita doesnt get hacked...its what killed rr imo
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 4:13 pm

g-ace-k wrote:
very nice video....really hope the vita doesnt get hacked...its what killed rr imo
The PSP getting hacked it what killed RR? You're kidding right?
Back to top Go down
Abeastkills
Major
Major
Abeastkills

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 5:23 pm

nice video Gore =) I like it and the PSVita is already hacked
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/Abeastkills
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 6:32 pm

Abeastkills wrote:
nice video Gore =) I like it and the PSVita is already hacked
Only the PSP emulator in it. The Vite itself isn't hacked yet.
Back to top Go down
Jasoon
The Intervention
The Intervention
Jasoon

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeFebruary 29th 2012, 8:11 pm

PSP Emu For PSV...Nice!
Back to top Go down
http://Legendz4Ever.Webs.Com
lil_DIAnA
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeMarch 1st 2012, 2:57 am

Nice kick Gore :3.
Back to top Go down
g-ace-k
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeMarch 4th 2012, 8:01 pm

+Mr_Waffle wrote:
g-ace-k wrote:

no im at...if you would have played when hackers were most abundant and during rr's prime you would have known...

i remember back in october 2 years ago or around there...sony actually fixed psn so hackers couldnt get on for a few weeks...best times i had during rr...

before and after that...it was always the excuse for losing clan wars...or just losing in general...accusation of whoever hacking left and right...terrible times...

Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeMarch 5th 2012, 12:18 pm

g-ace-k wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
g-ace-k wrote:

no im at...if you would have played when hackers were most abundant and during rr's prime you would have known...

i remember back in october 2 years ago or around there...sony actually fixed psn so hackers couldnt get on for a few weeks...best times i had during rr...

before and after that...it was always the excuse for losing clan wars...or just losing in general...accusation of whoever hacking left and right...terrible times...

I played before you, the Japanese release was a few weeks earlier.

The PSP getting hacked isn't the reason RR got messed up. Abusing leeching kids was the reason RR got messed up.
Back to top Go down
g-ace-k
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2012, 12:25 am

+Mr_Waffle wrote:
g-ace-k wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
g-ace-k wrote:

I played before you, the Japanese release was a few weeks earlier.

The PSP getting hacked isn't the reason RR got messed up. Abusing leeching kids was the reason RR got messed up.

and if it wasnt hacked there wouldnt be these kinds of kids...
Back to top Go down
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2012, 3:20 am

+Mr_Waffle wrote:
g-ace-k wrote:

RR died because of hackers, a lack of interest in the game, and the bad servers.
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2012, 11:41 am

GoreQuench- wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
g-ace-k wrote:

RR died because of hackers, a lack of interest in the game, and the bad servers.
That has nothing to do with the actual PSP getting hacked, only a very small portion of the PSP scene cheated in games.
Back to top Go down
Jasoon
The Intervention
The Intervention
Jasoon

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeMarch 6th 2012, 4:43 pm

RR Died How Everygame Dies...
Back to top Go down
Darken_Raiden
Captain
Captain
Darken_Raiden

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeMarch 7th 2012, 11:25 pm

g-ace-k wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
g-ace-k wrote:

Yea I remember those days...never figured out why hackers were able to play again.
Back to top Go down
http://dmclanforum.com
Flash-Sniper-
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Flash-Sniper-

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeMarch 8th 2012, 8:04 pm

Smile Gore you'r Good Player.
I was Back for 2 Days because i want Playing vs you.
We Played 2 Games Smile
Back to top Go down
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2012, 3:19 am

Flash-Sniper- wrote:
Smile Gore you'r Good Player.
I was Back for 2 Days because i want Playing vs you.
We Played 2 Games Smile

Oh, nice. Were you HatedStriker? I played him (you?) in some Bonn games while recording, I had a feeling you were him...

Back to top Go down
Flash-Sniper-
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
Flash-Sniper-

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeMarch 9th 2012, 4:51 am

Yes Very Happy But thats was Realy no my Skill ^^
Back to top Go down
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeMarch 16th 2012, 11:12 am

lil_DIAnA wrote:
Nice kick Gore :3.

Thanks. -.-
Back to top Go down
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
Tactical-StriX3

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeApril 6th 2012, 12:25 pm

Wow I haven't played in so long when i saw you taunt your lad I was like "wtf hacks!?!?" then I remembered you could do that xD epic skills btw
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kingdxify
WhyTomTom
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
WhyTomTom

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeApril 9th 2012, 3:39 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeJuly 12th 2012, 1:39 am

Back to top Go down
Jasoon
The Intervention
The Intervention
Jasoon

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitimeJuly 14th 2012, 8:04 am

SPAM!!!!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow     Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gore's (new) RR montage: Bonn- Longbow

View previous topic View next topic Back to top