HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.

Share | 

Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
RussDaBeast3
General
General
RussDaBeast3

Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site? Empty
PostSubject: Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site?   Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site? Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2010, 6:48 pm

ima need ppl to pair wit me for co-op for camoaign on socom, list who wants to and we do it sat. feb. 20th
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/RuSs.RuGeR
g-ace-k
Field Marshal
Field Marshal

Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site?   Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 2:07 pm

sftb3.com

thats the socom site
Back to top Go down
ToRNaDo412
ToRNaDo412

PostSubject: Re: Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site?   Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site? Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2010, 2:29 pm

well if i see you russ i shall pwn u
Back to top Go down
Poisoned
Lead Admin and Founder
Lead Admin and Founder
Poisoned

PostSubject: Re: Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site?   Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site? Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2010, 8:45 pm

Hehe me Russ and crazy did co-op yesterday morning =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonvita.forummotion.com
ToRNaDo412
ToRNaDo412

PostSubject: Re: Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site?   Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site? Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2010, 5:44 pm

i only do co-op with duke. we did the tea and cupcakes mission
Back to top Go down
Poisoned
Lead Admin and Founder
Lead Admin and Founder
Poisoned

PostSubject: Re: Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site?   Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site? Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 4:23 pm

I did the tea and cupcakes shit like 10x,but didn't count towards ma stats,and I played it in a row
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonvita.forummotion.com
ToRNaDo412
ToRNaDo412

PostSubject: Re: Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site?   Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site? Icon_minitimeFebruary 24th 2010, 5:23 pm

socomfireteambravo3.com
Back to top Go down
HazingNight
Banned
Banned
HazingNight

PostSubject: Re: Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site?   Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site? Icon_minitimeFebruary 27th 2010, 1:49 pm

man i coulda paired up with you, im curently ranked 15th in co-op damn i need to start playing again so i can get back into top 10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site?   Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Socom 3-Who wanna pair up with me, saturday to do co-op campaign, also is there a socom site?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top