HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.

Share | 

Say something about the person above you!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18
AuthorMessage
Technite
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Technite

Say something about the person above you! - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say something about the person above you!   Say something about the person above you! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 12:01 am

U mad? wrote:
Adam... Cock?
And very nice Tech, i found out that you hack then denied your friend invitation, now you're gonna tell people my public profile? You're acting just like a kid... Shame on a 24-year-old man...

I hack? lol shame on you the guy wit the biggest mouth in the game turned out 2 be any lil kid... I remember when end taunted you and you left fr1 and talking about hacking werent u the guy who made tdm lux on purpose so you could glitch and get good stats if i hacked my stats wouldve been like urs... But hey you look kinda funny so i wont take you seriously anymore (no racism intended btw)
Back to top Go down
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
.Rayz

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the person above you!   Say something about the person above you! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 5:12 am

Is totally right.

Sol you faggot the only reason you have good stats is because you always play noobs with pros on your team you lil fuck, and you out-right suck at no AA, fucking noob quitter too.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/ychervonyy
Technite
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
Technite

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the person above you!   Say something about the person above you! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 12:00 pm

Is totally right 2
Back to top Go down
x-Unborn-x
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the person above you!   Say something about the person above you! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 6:10 pm

Are both totally wrong, Sol has skill and will make ult like the smelly shit you are , nd Tech im not saying anything becuz i dnt even know you , btw if you think im trying to start an arguement im not! im just stating my opinion on ult.
Back to top Go down
http://mvclan.org
xXTrueZaneXx-
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
xXTrueZaneXx-

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the person above you!   Say something about the person above you! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 6:32 pm

Likes Cristiano Ronaldo
Back to top Go down
ToRNaDo412
ToRNaDo412

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the person above you!   Say something about the person above you! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeJuly 31st 2011, 11:50 pm

i'm closing this thread for a few days. making fun of how people look and racist comments will not be tolerated. unless they're toward rmo's emo ass.
Back to top Go down
Poisoned
Lead Admin and Founder
Lead Admin and Founder
Poisoned

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the person above you!   Say something about the person above you! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeAugust 1st 2011, 1:41 pm

ToRNaDo412 wrote:
rmo's emo ass.
Hypocrite.
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonvita.forummotion.com
ToRNaDo412
ToRNaDo412

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the person above you!   Say something about the person above you! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeAugust 2nd 2011, 8:53 pm

re-opened. be nice or i'll close it forever.
Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the person above you!   Say something about the person above you! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeAugust 3rd 2011, 2:58 am

just delete the old posts.
Back to top Go down
WhyTomTom
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
WhyTomTom

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the person above you!   Say something about the person above you! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 3:20 am

Has good stats o.O
Back to top Go down
RC-blazer
The Hollow One
The Hollow One
RC-blazer

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the person above you!   Say something about the person above you! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 7:09 am

Is newly Yellow.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamesmaster4ever
BloodyMeh
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
BloodyMeh

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the person above you!   Say something about the person above you! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeSeptember 10th 2011, 8:00 am

^ is awesome at life Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RC-blazer
The Hollow One
The Hollow One
RC-blazer

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the person above you!   Say something about the person above you! - Page 18 Icon_minitimeDecember 30th 2011, 8:28 am

Is a boss. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamesmaster4ever
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Say something about the person above you!   Say something about the person above you! - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Say something about the person above you!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top