HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.

Share | 

Hello guys

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 6:20 am

Hi guys, i think the first thing you need to know about me is I'm asian, and i think that im the only one who only chats in English Channel. The second thing is I will do EVERYTHING to win a game, including using Razor's Alternate or Auger. I dont care if ppl call me a rzr noob. The last thing is because i dont have a wifi router at my house so i have to use my neighbors. Because of it i never know when will my neighbor turn it off. That makes my stats sucks and arent real.

I started to play RR in the last few months of 2009 but i just played RR for a few days then i quit. In June 2010, i stayed at my uncle house about a month to watch FIFA World Cup 2010. Because his wifi router was always 24/7 and that was summer time so i started playing RR Multiplayer again. I always got LVP almost every game i played Sad but i met some pro players like Thefalling, DARk_Kimbo, BulliesShouldDie and Kinetic9_, they helped me a lot. And now i think im a OK player, can pwn noobs and play well against pros.

I think i will quit this game when i have every gold medals ( now there are only 2 medals that i havent gotten: Maquis Hunter and Allure) and 1000 TDM wins ( I now have 423...)

Back to top Go down
Crucial_X
The Legendary One
The Legendary One
Crucial_X

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 10:27 pm

Is it true you Asian people cant see well when you drive your cars ! "I am not racist just wondering."
Back to top Go down
ToRNaDo412
ToRNaDo412

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 19th 2010, 11:33 pm

whats up man welcome. lol i used to steal internet from my neighbor's router too. then they caught on and shut it off. then i got my parents to buy it lol.
Back to top Go down
dukemascot
Captain
Captain
dukemascot

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 5:23 am

Hey man, you were owning in the couple games we played together. You use a shitton of Razor Alt, but that's straight I guess, you said it yourself: Do anything to win.

What part of Asia are you from? I have a Chinese roommate that just moved in directly from China. He taught me how to write my name in Chinese. He plays WOW all day and he's a programmer. Enough about Lei.

What time in Eastern Standard Time do you usually get on?
Back to top Go down
http://reddit.com/top
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 5:44 am

Thks ppl
Haha i killed your teammates two times with razor's alternate. Sorry.
I'm from Vietnam.
Maybe 12 :30 a.m. But you should know this, because of my bad marks at school, my parents think that i play PSP too much (its not real because i only play PSP when my neighbor turn on their wifi router) so they only allow me to play PSP on weekends. But I found the place where my parents hide my PSP hahaha lol.

Why dont you play the other game modes Duke? And why dont you join a clan? I've never seen you chatting.
Back to top Go down
dukemascot
Captain
Captain
dukemascot

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 20th 2010, 9:39 pm

I have an old account called "dukemaskot" (with a c) and I play other game formats with that one( I lost the password but I recently remembered it.) I don't really like Containment or Assimilation. I wanted to make my current account unique and have only TDM matches. Weird, I know.

Do you know anyone that's been affected by Agent Orange? I saw this documentary about its use in the war and it was really sad. Even generations later, deformities were passed on genetically.

The reason why I don't join a clan is that I don't have a mic and I'm not that good. I'm not as good as the guys that are in my xp range (I'm 130kish as of right now). Hell, I can only use just a couple weapons effectively and I totally blow without automatic-aim. Although I'm thinking about springin' the $20 on the psp mic since I spend so much time playing RR, might as well right?

Oh, I don't chat because it takes so much damn work. The keyboard layout is like an old flip cellphone, but worse because you can't press the key directly. You gotta use the direction arrows. ..Lame! Plus I'm really lazy, so there's that too Wink

Why do your neighbors turn off their router? Most routers are supposed to be kept on. Are they trying to prevent people from using their connection?
Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 21st 2010, 5:14 am

No I dont know anyone.
I think you can improve your skills by making a new account and play the other maps & game modes or playing unranked game with pros ( no AA). It will help you.
I think if you cant find a mic and you have money, you should sell your 1000 and buy a new or 2nd 3000. Because 3000 has mic and it is more powerful than 1000. 1000's RAM is only 32 mb, but the others like 2000 and 3000s are 64mb. So sometimes 1000 cant handle a game that has good graphics like God Of War well.

I dont know, maybe they want to save electricity? Lol. I dont think that they want to prevent people from using their connection because they set a password but it is SOOOO EASY for me to find out haha
Lol, about 2 months ago, i was playing RR Multiplayer at 1:15 am and i thought that my neighbor were sleeping but no, when i was about joining a game, my PSP said that there was no connection. Lol i didnt think that they would stay up late like that.
Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 7:48 am

Well i see that you have joined a clan named SilentKiller
Back to top Go down
dukemascot
Captain
Captain
dukemascot

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 4:04 pm

solari90009 wrote:

When you don't have a clan, you are constantly bombarded by clan invites (or do you get clan invites even if you are in a caln already?) and I got tired of always having to press decline, so I joined the first clan that asked me.
There is this clan called "The Clan" (very creative, lol) that spams me every single time I log in, it is incredibly annoying.

I might go to Toys R Us and buy a mic, because they are the only retailer that still sells the dicontinued psp mic for the original psp
Back to top Go down
LinkinAudioZ
General
General
LinkinAudioZ

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 6:05 pm

dukemaskot wrote:
solari90009 wrote:

When you don't have a clan, you are constantly bombarded by clan invites (or do you get clan invites even if you are in a caln already?) and I got tired of always having to press decline, so I joined the first clan that asked me.
There is this clan called "The Clan" (very creative, lol) that spams me every single time I log in, it is incredibly annoying.

I might go to Toys R Us and buy a mic, because they are the only retailer that still sells the dicontinued psp mic for the original psp

LOL "The Clan" can be any clan but cuz of rr lag u cant see the name sometimes so it says "the clan" its not just one clan its more so u problably got some good clan invites but u declined Razz
Back to top Go down
dukemascot
Captain
Captain
dukemascot

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 9:56 pm

l-KINGARON-l wrote:
dukemaskot wrote:
solari90009 wrote:

LOL "The Clan" can be any clan but cuz of rr lag u cant see the name sometimes so it says "the clan" its not just one clan its more so u problably got some good clan invites but u declined Razz

Which clans out there are any good? There is such saturation of clans, I can't even tell which ones are good. It seems like everyone has made their own clans. I hear about a clan on this board called DM (what does that stand for?), but which clans are exclusive or hard to get into? Which clans are pro clans?
Back to top Go down
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
ExQlusive

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 22nd 2010, 11:42 pm

DM = Demon Messiah

www.dmclanforum.com

Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 3:47 am

I can tell you some pro clans now:
1. DEADorALIVE (Re:birth): This is a pro JAPANESE clan, dont mess up with them lol
2. VETERAN_CLUB (SKooL): must have over 150000 points to join this clan, this clan members are truly veterans
3. Final-Remant ( A2K #1): Yeah another pro clan
4. THE_DESTR0YERS (but now it is THE_X-PL0DERS): Great clan with skilled players, especially its leader, DISTRACTION45
5. Zoom_Shooters: i only know DARk_Kimbo in this clan but he left this clan, by the way this clan is pretty pro
Can't remember. You can go to this topic to find out more: http://www.resistanceonpsp.net/killfeed-f1/top-clans-of-rr-t677.htm
Back to top Go down
dukemascot
Captain
Captain
dukemascot

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 7:36 am

Damn..How the hell do you guys know so much about clans, and who's who among them? I must not have been playing that long. I bought RR June 9th of this year (The reason why I know this was because that was the day I first moved in to my place) That's just 'bout 5 months. How long have you guys been playing RR?

I missed my chance on some of those clans in that link you provided. I remember reading several of them, and automatically hitting decline. Oh well, whatever. I'm micless anyway.
Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 8:35 am

Nah, like i said, i had played this game for about 5 months too. I think because i chat a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dukemascot
Captain
Captain
dukemascot

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 23rd 2010, 8:36 am

How many minutes between games do you spend chatting?
Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 24th 2010, 3:22 am

I dont know but i will stop chatting if games are being shown up
Chat function is cool!
Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 7:31 am

Haha you were owning in our TDM today lol when you were having 14 kills and 0 death i bet that our opponent thought that you r a hacker lol
I didn't try so hard in that game, i was using FR1 the whole game
Back to top Go down
dukemascot
Captain
Captain
dukemascot

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 9:24 am

Thanks, I was using the razor/shotgun combo. Very effective in RTDM.
I need to learn how to use the FR1. Usually when I use it, teammates take advantage of the slowmo and take my kill.
Back to top Go down
LinkinAudioZ
General
General
LinkinAudioZ

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 25th 2010, 5:58 pm

lol use the FR-1 i get like 10+ assits and 12 kills when i use it the whole game you would rarely lose if you do that
Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 7:44 am

Yeah its so annoying when our teammates steal our FR1 kills grrr
Back to top Go down
Jasoon
The Intervention
The Intervention
Jasoon

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 8:11 am

I Know, I Shoot Them Twice Or Once On The Head
Then My Noob Teammate Finishes Them
Back to top Go down
http://Legendz4Ever.Webs.Com
Jasoon
The Intervention
The Intervention
Jasoon

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 8:12 am

SoLaRi-4-Ever [ - S4E -]
Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 12:44 pm

Lol cool clan name!
We cant kill ppl with headshot in RR multiplayer... Man im confused, sometimes i kill ppl by FR by only 2 shots, sometimes it takes 4 shots to finish ppl
Back to top Go down
Jasoon
The Intervention
The Intervention
Jasoon

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2010, 1:21 pm

HaHa
It Takes 3 Body Shot To Kill
2 Headshot To Kill
I Think Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello guys Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello guys   Hello guys Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello guys

View previous topic View next topic Back to top