HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.

Share | 

Store Launched!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

Store Launched! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 11:26 am

It says Entering the store...
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeJuly 20th 2011, 11:40 am

U mad? wrote:
It says Entering the store...
Lol I just noticed, I'll look into it.

Edit: It's working again, I changed subdomains and I forgot to change a link.
Back to top Go down
Jasoon
The Intervention
The Intervention
Jasoon

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 26th 2011, 4:41 pm

Do You Not Think Its Time To Link This To The Store Now Instead Of This Topic?...Its Been A Few Months Now And I Think Everybody Knows The Rules...Just Saying
Back to top Go down
http://Legendz4Ever.Webs.Com
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 27th 2011, 4:28 am

Jasoon wrote:
Do You Not Think Its Time To Link This To The Store Now Instead Of This Topic?...Its Been A Few Months Now And I Think Everybody Knows The Rules...Just Saying
No one has bought anything for like, 5 months. So no, I don't think it's time.
Back to top Go down
Zackcrazy10
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Zackcrazy10

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 28th 2011, 10:18 pm

lol waff ur such a no life its not even funny Smile
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 5:43 am

Zackcrazy10 wrote:
lol waff ur such a no life its not even funny Smile
I don't see anything that could link me to having no life in my previous reply. Elaborate.
Back to top Go down
Zackcrazy10
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Zackcrazy10

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 10:22 am

dont need to, people get what i mean if u dont then i guess ur an idiot and a nerd same time
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 29th 2011, 6:57 pm

Zackcrazy10 wrote:
dont need to, people get what i mean if u dont then i guess ur an idiot and a nerd same time
You're just making yourself look like a fool.

If you can't support your butthurt opinions, don't even bother typing them. You're just jealous because I'm more successfull than you. In every way possible.
Back to top Go down
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
.Rayz

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 10:34 am

+Mr_Waffle wrote:
Zackcrazy10 wrote:

If you can't support your butthurt opinions, don't even bother typing them. You're just jealous because I'm more successfull than you. In every way possible.

Owned. +1
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/ychervonyy
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 1:25 pm

+Mr_Waffle wrote:
Zackcrazy10 wrote:

You're not following your own logic. Anyone can say they're more successful than someone over the internet, but it doesn't make it true, because it's an opinion.

There's no way to support your opinion because you've never met Zack, so its impossible for you to say you're better than him in every way - athletically, academically, etc.

Anyways... weren't you saying a few months ago that "You can't judge me because you've never met me, you don't know me"?

Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 3:24 pm

x-XEndmanX-x__ wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
Zackcrazy10 wrote:

You're not following your own logic. Anyone can say they're more successful than someone over the internet, but it doesn't make it true, because it's an opinion.

There's no way to support your opinion because you've never met Zack, so its impossible for you to say you're better than him in every way - athletically, academically, etc.

Anyways... weren't you saying a few months ago that "You can't judge me because you've never met me, you don't know me"?
By all the replies he made I'm pretty sure I have a clear read on his personallity, what kind of kid he is in school, how he acts, etc.
Based on this I'm making my statements. And I'm pretty sure they're accurate.

So I can say that I know him, you can't tell that about me. I act differently everywhere.
Back to top Go down
RC-blazer
The Hollow One
The Hollow One
RC-blazer

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 4:20 pm

Who's to say that you're not the only one who acts differently where he is?
This is quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamesmaster4ever
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 4:41 pm

+Mr_Waffle wrote:
x-XEndmanX-x__ wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
Zackcrazy10 wrote:

By all the replies he made I'm pretty sure I have a clear read on his personallity, what kind of kid he is in school, how he acts, etc.

So I can say that I know him, you can't tell that about me. I act differently everywhere.

Again, your logic is self-contradicting and makes no sense... You say he can't judge you because you act different everywhere. It doesn't work only in one way, for all you know he could quite possibly act differently everywhere as well.

You're not even using logic now, just trying to fit it in to your side of the argument.
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 5:18 pm

x-XEndmanX-x__ wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
x-XEndmanX-x__ wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
Zackcrazy10 wrote:

Again, your logic is self-contradicting and makes no sense... You say he can't judge you because you act different everywhere. It doesn't work only in one way, for all you know he could quite possibly act differently everywhere as well.

You're not even using logic now, just trying to fit it in to your side of the argument.
I've seen him on various forums, and all he acted exactly the same.
Back to top Go down
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 5:41 pm

+Mr_Waffle wrote:
x-XEndmanX-x__ wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
x-XEndmanX-x__ wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
Zackcrazy10 wrote:

The argument isn't between how he acts on one forum compared to the next. Its about how he acts in real life - academically, athletically, etc. - compared to here. That's what the whole thing was about, when you said you're better than him overall.
Back to top Go down
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
.Rayz

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 30th 2011, 6:09 pm

I act totally different in real life, honest.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/ychervonyy
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 5:15 am

x-XEndmanX-x__ wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
x-XEndmanX-x__ wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
x-XEndmanX-x__ wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
Zackcrazy10 wrote:

The argument isn't between how he acts on one forum compared to the next. Its about how he acts in real life - academically, athletically, etc. - compared to here. That's what the whole thing was about, when you said you're better than him overall.
When he's failing to troll me on every forum I've seen him on, trying to use real life aspects of that, I can safely assume I'm beter than him overall. Because if you go around forums, doing what he does, you're a pretty pathetic fuck-up.
Back to top Go down
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeOctober 31st 2011, 10:35 pm

You're repeating what you said earlier, nothing new. By your logic, can I "safely assume" that because you hack and ruin this game, that you're a pathetic, unloved kid who vents his frustrations by ruining games for people who spent their hard-earned money to buy them?

No, because I don't know you personally, the same way that you don't know Zack, except from a few forums for a dead handheld game.

Hacking is just another form of trolling. Zack sometimes trolls on forums, whereas you troll on games.
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 9:13 am

GoreQuench- wrote:
You're repeating what you said earlier, nothing new. By your logic, can I "safely assume" that because you hack and ruin this game, that you're a pathetic, unloved kid who vents his frustrations by ruining games for people who spent their hard-earned money to buy them?

No, because I don't know you personally, the same way that you don't know Zack, except from a few forums for a dead handheld game.

Hacking is just another form of trolling. Zack sometimes trolls on forums, whereas you troll on games.
I don't ruin the game, the hackers do. I don't troll on games, the hackers do.

I'm only the code supplier.
Back to top Go down
Clovenizer
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Clovenizer

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 12:13 pm

+Mr_Waffle wrote:
GoreQuench- wrote:

That's like saying that you don't hang people, you tie the noose.

Honestly Waffle, everything you say is self-contradictory.

You come off all high and mighty, yet you either failed to realize he was joking, or ignored that fact completely and decided to be a smart-ass, contradicting everything that has been said, and twisting your own words. I'm not taking sides here, but it honestly doesn't take a genius to see that you are a rather stuck up individual, tend to mostly care for yourself, you make absurd excuses(You don't hack, you give people the code to do so. That is not far off) for no reason at all, other than to justify just how correct you are.

You might have the jurisdiction on this forum, possibly for kissing someone's arse, or just doing one of the things you're good at(maybe the only thing?), but please, don't go around acting like you're a god, because believe me, you're far off. There are many people out there who would stomp all over you in many of the things they do, and I can calmly say, that I am one of those people.

Now I'll say this again, I'm not taking sides, I'm completely neutral in this argument, but there are some people who at times, appall me, and almost force me to reply to them, to explain just how wrong they are. With all due respect, you happen to be one of those at the moment, and that's not changing for a while.
Back to top Go down
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 1:43 pm

Clovenizer wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
GoreQuench- wrote:

You come off all high and mighty, yet you either failed to realize he was joking, or ignored that fact completely and decided to be a smart-ass, contradicting everything that has been said, and twisting your own words. I'm not taking sides here, but it honestly doesn't take a genius to see that you are a rather stuck up individual, tend to mostly care for yourself, you make absurd excuses(You don't hack, you give people the code to do so. That is not far off) for no reason at all, other than to justify just how correct you are.

You might have the jurisdiction on this forum, possibly for kissing someone's arse, or just doing one of the things you're good at(maybe the only thing?), but please, don't go around acting like you're a god, because believe me, you're far off. There are many people out there who would stomp all over you in many of the things they do, and I can calmly say, that I am one of those people.

Now I'll say this again, I'm not taking sides, I'm completely neutral in this argument, but there are some people who at times, appall me, and almost force me to reply to them, to explain just how wrong they are. With all due respect, you happen to be one of those at the moment, and that's not changing for a while.

I don't usually say this, but that was an excellent post, best one I've seen in a very long time. +1

Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 5:45 pm

Clovenizer wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
GoreQuench- wrote:

Tl;dr, get to the point.
Back to top Go down
Clovenizer
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Clovenizer

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 5:56 pm

+Mr_Waffle wrote:
Clovenizer wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
GoreQuench- wrote:

Tl;dr, get to the point.

Now if you can type that up in English, I would be grateful.

You started offending a user who jokingly told you that you have no life, and have made yourself look like a fool. Then you started defending your statements, which directly contradict all the things you said before that, hereby cancelling your opinion all in all. Therefore, you have lost all credibility in my eyes, and while you might be a decent coder, in my opinion, you're not fit to be an administrator.

You might wonder why this has anything to do with the topic at hand(or at least, the argument), but if you carefully re-read everything since Zack's message, you will understand, and maybe even realize just how wrong you are.

I'm most certainly not here to start arguments, I'm simply trying to put this one to bed. I suggest that you do the same, and we peacefully end this discussion.

Last edited by Clovenizer on November 4th 2011, 2:21 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
xXTrueZaneXx-
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
xXTrueZaneXx-

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 3rd 2011, 8:31 pm

Good shit men
Back to top Go down
DAVE_B0XER1
General
General
DAVE_B0XER1

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeNovember 4th 2011, 12:17 am

yo waff how do u get firefox whatever that thing is
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonpsp.formoution.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Store Launched!   Store Launched! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Store Launched!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top