HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.

Share | 

When did Waffle show up?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Clovenizer
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Clovenizer

When did Waffle show up? Empty
PostSubject: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 7:15 pm

Just curious. I'm pretty sure I saw him hacking on RR in January, last time I played, but I'm not too sure.

He seems like a rather bizarre person, I mean, he goes around making completely invalid arguments, and offending users, rather than actually contradicting arguments that make him look like a poor old sod.

Honestly Waffle, if you really make statements like this about people:

+Mr_Waffle wrote:
Why would I waste my time on that if at least 90% of the members on here aren't on the same intellectual level as me.

After I produced several arguments to contradict your little war in the 'Store Launched' thread, you come off as a completely pathetic wanker. If you want to argue and be a grumpy old bastard, then by all means, go ahead. I'm right here, a person far inferior to your ingenuity. Proselytize me into your astonishingly rare group of outstanding human beings, who have achieved so much, and are such brilliant minds, sitting on a forum, picking on little kids who haven't finished school yet.

I'd like to see what you come up with.
Back to top Go down
WhyTomTom
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
WhyTomTom

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 12th 2011, 10:36 pm

:O harsh words.
Back to top Go down
Clovenizer
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Clovenizer

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 6:46 am

DuskToDawn_ wrote:
:O harsh words.
I didn't really want to do this, but I've always been the kind of person who doesn't like such behavior and ridiculous remarks.
Back to top Go down
xXTrueZaneXx-
Brigadier General
Brigadier General
xXTrueZaneXx-

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 1:18 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
.Rayz

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 13th 2011, 5:54 pm

Clovenizer why waste your time?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/ychervonyy
WhyTomTom
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
WhyTomTom

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2011, 12:27 am

DarkRayz- wrote:
Yeah not like he'll stop or anything, he's just gonna get mad.
Back to top Go down
Clovenizer
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Clovenizer

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2011, 2:58 am

DuskToDawn_ wrote:
DarkRayz- wrote:
Yeah not like he'll stop or anything, he's just gonna get mad.
I typed that up in one minute.

Not a waste of time at all if you ask me.
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2011, 4:48 am

I enjoy these pathetic attempts at trolling, they make my day Smile
Back to top Go down
Titanz-
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Titanz-

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2011, 5:14 pm

Dude your vocabulary is so astonishing...
Man you need to go to UNI already...
Awesome dude.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/NifeInx
Clovenizer
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Clovenizer

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 14th 2011, 5:34 pm

+Mr_Waffle wrote:
It's not really an attempt at trolling.
See, if I were trolling, I would probably dress up as a troll, and go knocking on your door.

Here, I'm just asking you why you treat the people on this forum like dirt, and act like you're some sort of god.
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 5:47 pm

Clovenizer wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:
See, if I were trolling, I would probably dress up as a troll, and go knocking on your door.

Here, I'm just asking you why you treat the people on this forum like dirt, and act like you're some sort of god.
Unless you can quote me saying some combination of "god", "me" and "dirt", all this is based on opinion.
Back to top Go down
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 7:44 pm

+Mr_Waffle wrote:
Clovenizer wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:

Unless you can quote me saying some combination of "god", "me" and "dirt", all this is based on opinion.

It's not based on opinion. Your double standards are pathetic. You make assumptions about everyone else as if they are undeniable facts, yet when anyone makes the slightest judgement about you, you claim it's an opinion.

Just because someone doesn't say something outright it doesn't mean it's not implied, or are you too simple-minded to realize that?

Last edited by GoreQuench- on November 17th 2011, 8:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Clovenizer
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Clovenizer

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 8:06 pm

+Mr_Waffle wrote:
Clovenizer wrote:
+Mr_Waffle wrote:

Are you blind? Describing how you treat people isn't based on opinion, it's based on... how you treat people.

If I had said you called someone dirt and yourself god, then your reasoning would be valid.
But I did not.
Back to top Go down
DrastikLyricz
Corporal
Corporal

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 17th 2011, 9:29 pm

Lol clovenizer I love you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
WhyTomTom
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
WhyTomTom

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 1:13 am

Wow Waff is just being hated on :/
Back to top Go down
Clovenizer
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Clovenizer

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 6:04 am

WhyTomTom wrote:
Wow Waff is just being hated on :/
No, not really.

Neither me nor Gore are trying to offend(although I might have let myself go once or twice), we simply brought up several valid arguments, to contradict Waffle's largely invalid ones.

There's no hating going on here, I barely know Waffle. I just can't stand when someone of his rank on the forum behaves like a child, and acts like a turd to the users we do have left.
Back to top Go down
WhyTomTom
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
WhyTomTom

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitimeNovember 18th 2011, 7:21 am

I guess he shouldn't talk down to everyone, even if they're aren't too smart they're bound to be better at other things that he's not as good at.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When did Waffle show up?   When did Waffle show up? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When did Waffle show up?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top