HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.

Share | 

Reputation System Remade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
QuiKShOt
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
QuiKShOt

Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 2:53 am

Dave got owned O-(-_-Q)
Back to top Go down
Zackcrazy10
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Zackcrazy10

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 9:51 pm

qs got owned LOLOLOLOLOL =O
Back to top Go down
DAVE_B0XER1
General
General
DAVE_B0XER1

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 10:04 pm

LMFAO tito how do u know "no ONE can choke on a chode"?!? have u tried sucking a chode and btw i luv pussy not chodez like u and if u cant choke on a chode try choking on a horse's dick maybe that'll work
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonpsp.formoution.com
tito
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
tito

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 11:09 pm

DAVE_B0XER1 wrote:
LMFAO tito how do u know "no ONE can choke on a chode"?!? have u tried sucking a chode and btw i luv pussy not chodez like u and if u cant choke on a chode try choking on a horse's dick maybe that'll work
lol.look at this guys insults,its obvious u can't choke on a chode dumb fuck.You don't know me,yet u say i like dick?how stupid is that...u judge someones sexuality with no proof of it.Jumping to false conclusions..?lol stick to ur own life kid.
Back to top Go down
DAVE_B0XER1
General
General
DAVE_B0XER1

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 11:34 pm

lol inbreed i didnt start shit u did so if u want to stop talking shit gtfo cuz u started U said "just be quiet ur an annoyment" and im just going to finish it and next time if u dont want nobody to tell u shit dont start tellin ppl to bequiet cuz ur nobody just a kid and i wont argue no more cuz im the one that doesnt have be putting up with your shit ok
Back to top Go down
tito
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
tito

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 11:48 pm

DAVE_B0XER1 wrote:
lol inbreed i didnt start shit u did so if u want to stop talking shit gtfo cuz u started U said "just be quiet ur an annoyment" and im just going to finish it and next time if u dont want nobody to tell u shit dont start tellin ppl to bequiet cuz ur nobody just a kid and i wont argue no more cuz im the one that doesnt have be putting up with your shit ok
As i recall,u said,tito i'll pwn u stfu noob i only pwn real pro's,what now?u can't handle ur pet peves?Moron u started this,well it doesnt really matter who started it..thats childissh...it's who ends it.
Back to top Go down
DAVE_B0XER1
General
General
DAVE_B0XER1

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 12:03 am

haha look kid or if i can call u inbreed idgaf wut u say and this is just a game u fckn take it serious as your life get it through your head oh youre a still a fckn kid living with mommy and daddy u might not understand what im trying to say but plz dont take gmz seriously as your life
Back to top Go down
tito
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
tito

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 12:10 am

If u don't care u wouldnt respond,and yes i live with a parent,u have a problem with that?Atleast they didn't reject me...and im the one taking it so serious?Look at yourself ape man.Let me dumb it down,just stfu.Btw atleast try to type with some kind of meaning.
Back to top Go down
DAVE_B0XER1
General
General
DAVE_B0XER1

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 12:18 am

how can i put this in a way that a fckn kid would only understand ok S for Snake T for Turtle F for Flower U for Umbrella STFU already and go to bed kid itz past your bed time
Back to top Go down
tito
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
tito

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 12:28 am

oh im a kid?16 and with a greater iQ than u.
So your a grown man on a site for a psp game?ARE u FKEN serious?lol god thats some good laughs.
Im done with u.
Im mature,im not gonna put up with u down syndrome turd.
Back to top Go down
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
ExQlusive

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 12:38 am

Quit it.
Back to top Go down
DAVE_B0XER1
General
General
DAVE_B0XER1

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 12:50 am

look kid i get on this site when i can and im here cuz i have gud friendz that helped me through personal rough timez and maybe id thought that id find them here and dont mk fun of down syndrome cuz itz sad and you may never know maybe your kidz might come out with it and your mkn yourself sound bad and thatz it im not gonna argue anymore cuz i got better thingz to do
Back to top Go down
RC-blazer
The Hollow One
The Hollow One
RC-blazer

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 9:24 am

I'm with DK here, stfu and go back on topic before I ban someone.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamesmaster4ever
tito
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
tito

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 21st 2011, 5:21 pm

Alright RC,so wats the point of reputation?
Back to top Go down
DAVE_B0XER1
General
General
DAVE_B0XER1

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 12:33 am

(Q-_-)-O who gave me the spamming noob status to thx u XD
Back to top Go down
Zackcrazy10
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Zackcrazy10

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 7:47 pm

shut the fuck up.....
Back to top Go down
DAVE_B0XER1
General
General
DAVE_B0XER1

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 8:51 pm

zack if ur telling me all im gonna say that im not going to argue no more if u want attention just post something random xD like maxime =D
Back to top Go down
Poisoned
Lead Admin and Founder
Lead Admin and Founder
Poisoned

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 22nd 2011, 10:00 pm

That's it. 3 Day Ban.
My Ban Hammer was itchin' and twichin'

Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Banham10

Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonvita.forummotion.com
QuiKShOt
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
QuiKShOt

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFebruary 23rd 2011, 3:38 am

pointless bullshit -____-
Back to top Go down
Clovenizer
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Clovenizer

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 9:46 am

JeNNiFeR_BOY wrote:
look kid i get on this site when i can and im here cuz i have gud friendz that helped me through personal rough timez and maybe id thought that id find them here and dont mk fun of down syndrome cuz itz sad and you may never know maybe your kidz might come out with it and your mkn yourself sound bad and thatz it im not gonna argue anymore cuz i got better thingz to do

That's funny. Mature adults are capable of spelling properly, are they not? Don't bring me the "English isn't my first language bullshit", because that literally is: Bullshit.

Arguing is pointless, because you have clearly shown that you are a small little child, cuddled up in the corner of your fucking room with your parents licking your ass 24/7.

You got better things to do? Do them.

Now get the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMarch 29th 2011, 11:19 am

Don't bump old threads.

Closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reputation System Remade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top