HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.

Share | 

What would you like to see on the site?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2011, 9:41 am

♥ ♫†♦Saber Larry♦†♫ ♥ wrote:
[FxG*]DinoRawrzuz. wrote:
I would like to see more Blue and less Red. Smile

I think red suits this forum
Because we're all cloven.
Back to top Go down
[FxD*]DinoRawrzuz.
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
[FxD*]DinoRawrzuz.

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2011, 6:12 pm

im not a cloven. im a Maquis. : ]
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/ps3futuregaming
RC-blazer
The Hollow One
The Hollow One
RC-blazer

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 12th 2011, 6:53 pm

Cloven, zombies, even the flood from halo are SOOO mainstream, hollows though. =P
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamesmaster4ever
Zackcrazy10
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Zackcrazy10

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 8:04 am

Im Human.
Back to top Go down
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
ExQlusive

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 8:33 am

☣Tactical-StriX3☣ wrote:
We should have a downloads thread for posting whatever you find

We could, but the majority of downloads would most likely be pirated.
Back to top Go down
x-Mr-Psycotic-x
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
x-Mr-Psycotic-x

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 9:43 am

I'd like to see the things i said in my intro, and also, it would be nice if i could automatically get signed into the chatbox... its annoying, having to press 'login' every time i go to another page.
Back to top Go down
http://dmclanforum.com
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
ExQlusive

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 9:52 am

Usually you don't logout of the chatbox if you're surfing the forums in the same tab. But it can't be that bad just to click once to login again :L
Back to top Go down
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
.Rayz

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 10:08 am

Hmm yeah what DK said, but it's annoying when u been surfing the forums for 10 mins and you have to Log-in again cause of the session timeout-__-
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/#!/ychervonyy
Poisoned
Lead Admin and Founder
Lead Admin and Founder
Poisoned

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 10:43 am

Unless you fear Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, please stop bitching about bullshit (one click log in), and start complaining and giving real recommendations.
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonvita.forummotion.com
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
ExQlusive

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 10:59 am

Poisoned wrote:
Unless you fear Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, please stop bitching about bullshit (one click log in), and start complaining and giving real recommendations.

^This.
Back to top Go down
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
.Rayz

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 11:04 am

Poisoned wrote:
Yeah you're right, am sorry. Btw who's idea was the XBL & PSN iD thingy?
Back to top Go down
Tactical-StriX3
COD PWNisher
COD PWNisher
Tactical-StriX3

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 1:24 pm

Me too. Mix it up a bit. Make purple. Lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/kingdxify
RC-blazer
The Hollow One
The Hollow One
RC-blazer

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 1:44 pm

This.
And I never had had a session time out before. =;
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamesmaster4ever
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 1:48 pm

RC-blazer wrote:

This.
And I never had had a session time out before. =;
You have, it happens when you don't chat for a set amount of time.
Back to top Go down
LinkinAudioZ
General
General
LinkinAudioZ

PostSubject: I'm Back On RR   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 13th 2011, 2:06 pm

Cloven smell like shit. Razz
Back to top Go down
x-Mr-Psycotic-x
2nd Lieutenant
2nd Lieutenant
x-Mr-Psycotic-x

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2011, 9:28 am

okay, i was just giving a friggin suggestion, no need to kill me
Back to top Go down
http://dmclanforum.com
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
.Rayz

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2011, 2:47 pm

Ok so i thought of some stuffs..

1. Make a new topic in the Retribution Zone called 'Guides' which will contain all the threads that are guides what Gore Me and others made, so newcomers to RR will see them clearly, and not have to fimd them deep inside the Killfeed because the thread is inactive.

2. Make another topics 'Music' where people post threads on their favourite songs and linking them directly to thread with the [youtube] thingy, ( i know we have a Youtube section, but this should be only for music)
Also make a 'Games' topic in the General Forums, these are sort of the same as the Music idea, but people would make threads on their favourite internet games and games site by simply posting a link, also maybe Mr_Waffle can script certain games like he did with the Stats, and Making buttons on the navbar like 'Games' & 'Music'.
I think this is a good idea because, at times when there is no new posts to read, it's kinda boring, so this would be the perfect solution. Very Happy

3. Competition, yes this should spice things up abit!
Well this could be 'Thread of the week', members would make thread and the most interesting and active thread or Staff could host a poll on who has made the best thread. The prize could be VIP status for one week.
And if the staff win..well i haven't thought of the prize yet :L, maybe u guys can cunjure up something. =D

Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2011, 3:04 pm

We can't link to music downloads because we have an onshore host, and the forum will get banned for it.
Back to top Go down
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
.Rayz

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2011, 3:12 pm

Mr_Waffle wrote:
We can't link to music downloads because we have an onshore host, and the forum will get banned for it.
What all that from posting Music videos from Youtube?
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2011, 3:35 pm

DarkRayz- wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
We can do that, but why make an extra forum about it? This was also done of a forum I was moderator on (sadly the host crashed and no one had a backup), but it was barely used and didn't had much use. If you want to post music just do it in the YouTube forum.
Back to top Go down
.Rayz
Badass 8]
Badass 8]
.Rayz

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 14th 2011, 4:31 pm

Mr_Waffle wrote:
DarkRayz- wrote:
Mr_Waffle wrote:
We can do that, but why make an extra forum about it? This was also done of a forum I was moderator on (sadly the host crashed and no one had a backup), but it was barely used and didn't had much use. If you want to post music just do it in the YouTube forum.
I have a feeling it will be used, just for music, can we atleast give it a try? Neutral
Back to top Go down
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
ExQlusive

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 15th 2011, 11:03 am

Tbh, it'll be kinda of a spam topic. People are just gonna spam threads :L
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
QuiKShOt

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 28th 2011, 9:09 pm

I'd like to see xat back to all users (d)
Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2011, 3:02 am

Let's make a poll
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
QuiKShOt

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMay 29th 2011, 3:19 am

Yea..do it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What would you like to see on the site?   What would you like to see on the site? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What would you like to see on the site?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top