HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to ResistanceOnPSP! The best RR community.
To chat, login to the chatbox below.
To check your Resistance stats, or the stats of another player, simply click on the "Stats" tab.
The Store has been opened! Click here to see more info: Store info or click on the menu button! | Current store status: Open!
Please check the news regarding the future of this site here.

Share | 

Reputation System Remade

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Poisoned
Lead Admin and Founder
Lead Admin and Founder
Poisoned

Reputation System Remade Empty
PostSubject: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 10:45 pm

Ok , listen up forumers . The Rep system is based on how intelligent,smart,good, or really useless out your posts are. It represents what you have earned in terms of respect, and I have noticed a few abuses of the system. So I finally tweaked it a bit to solve this.
Maximum Votes By User per day is:144
Delay between two votes by a user:10 minutes
That's right,no more fucking repping yourself or down repping others.

That's about it , earn your own rep by earning respect and by not "boosting". If you earn about 50 rep,automatic VIP membership is granted. I am watching,and will ban those who are caught boosting (create other accounts to rep yourself,or beg other people).

And for those who think that having negative rep is "cool", I will make a poll to add a custom user title to you, and this title will most likely be an extremely derogatory statement. So don't be offensive to others. This system will help me find who the real punks are,and who is truly a fag. If you reach -10 rep you will be up for this treatment. If you reach -20 you will be banned for 2-7 days,based on the poll.

And I know if you continuously rep one particular person because you hold a grudge against them,so don't do it or get -10 rep automatically.

Those who have a negative rep post in this thread so i can reset your rep and you have a chance at VIP.

Thank you and have a good day. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonvita.forummotion.com
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 17th 2011, 11:57 pm

Finally....you fixed the awful rep system....took you long enough but good decision.
Back to top Go down
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
ExQlusive

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 1:30 am

Lmao nice bro (:
Back to top Go down
tito
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
tito

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 2:35 am

this is helpfull.
Back to top Go down
RC-blazer
The Hollow One
The Hollow One
RC-blazer

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 4:28 am

Good work man, I was thinking that it should be reset, but you improved it, nice! =D
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamesmaster4ever
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 5:10 am

Why the hell haven't you resetted Admin + Mod + Legends and some other players 's reputation. Unfair.
Lol this is just a forum who cares about it.
Back to top Go down
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
ExQlusive

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 9:37 am

I earned my 14 (:
Back to top Go down
DAVE_B0XER1
General
General
DAVE_B0XER1

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 9:57 am

haha back to 0 buyaaaa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.resistanceonpsp.formoution.com
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 1:53 pm

Lol Poisoned only resetted our rep Dave Very Happy
Back to top Go down
+Mr_Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
The Mighty Waffle
+Mr_Waffle

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 4:25 pm

DAVE_B0XER1 wrote:
haha back to 0 buyaaaa Very Happy
Do you know how long it took me to get you to -200.
Back to top Go down
Zackcrazy10
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
Zackcrazy10

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 6:24 pm

lol waff
Back to top Go down
DAVE_B0XER1
General
General
DAVE_B0XER1

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 18th 2011, 8:06 pm

lol thankz for the -rep
Back to top Go down
tito
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
tito

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 12:11 am

explain the point of rep
Back to top Go down
ExQlusive
It's DK bitches!
It's DK bitches!
ExQlusive

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 2:28 am

Umm, shows how awesome you are? Wink .. Nah, probably shows that they're a good contributor? IDK -_-
Back to top Go down
tito
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
tito

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 4:25 am

Drizzy <3 wrote:
Umm, shows how awesome you are? Wink .. Nah, probably shows that they're a good contributor? IDK -_-
=_= i kinda know what u mean....or do i?.. :I
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
QuiKShOt

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 4:41 am

Lol tito ur a df xD
Back to top Go down
U mad?
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
U mad?

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 7:57 am

Like what i said ATV only resetted my rep and Dave's.
Back to top Go down
DAVE_B0XER1
General
General
DAVE_B0XER1

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 4:35 pm

why only me and solari?!?
Back to top Go down
GoreQuench-
Admin
Admin
GoreQuench-

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 8:32 pm

Because you were the main ones that were abusing the rep sysytem lol. You kept wanting alot of - reputation and kept asking everyone for it and Sol made another account and kept repping his own posts until he had like 200 rep.
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
QuiKShOt

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 9:32 pm

Wow...thats......SAD...
Sorry if that affends anyone..
Back to top Go down
DAVE_B0XER1
General
General
DAVE_B0XER1

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 19th 2011, 10:00 pm

i didnt abuse anything the -rep that you all gave me went crazy reaching -200 O_O i did ask for -rep but i never thought that it wuz gonna go this far XD
Back to top Go down
tito
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
tito

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 1:06 am

DAVE_B0XER1 wrote:
i didnt abuse anything the -rep that you all gave me went crazy reaching -200 O_O i did ask for -rep but i never thought that it wuz gonna go this far XD
just be quiet ur an annoyment
Back to top Go down
DAVE_B0XER1
General
General
DAVE_B0XER1

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 1:09 am

fck u tito go choke on a chode
Back to top Go down
QuiKShOt
Field Marshal
Field Marshal
QuiKShOt

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 1:21 am

lol tito got owned
Back to top Go down
tito
V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
tito

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitimeFebruary 20th 2011, 2:52 am

DAVE_B0XER1 wrote:
fck u tito go choke on a chode
how immature are u?did i hurt ur feelings that bad?lol and how homo is that insult,something's wrong with u,do u like dicks that much?btw no one can choke on a chode neglected turd
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reputation System Remade   Reputation System Remade Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reputation System Remade

View previous topic View next topic Back to top